It has been nationally and locally observed that there has been a significant impact on student wellbeing this academic year, in addition to some students sitting examinations for the first time in two years. With this in consideration we are mindful to ensure students have an opportunity to take stock of their assessment and progress before half term. Please find below arrangements for the week commencing 23rd May.
English and maths:
- Functional Skills sessions – Students will be completing specimen/past papers, based on their individual needs. This will be running alongside a large number of scheduled functional skills examinations throughout the week.
- GCSE sessions – Entirely focused upon on examination preparation via students completing practice papers and 1-2-1 tuition (based on students individual needs). This is in preparation for Maths paper 2&3 and English paper 2.
- Timetable as normal but no taught lessons during the week.
- All sessions will be based around 1-2-1 tutorials, focused on individual needs for student assessment completion and confirmation of progression routes.
- All in class activities will be supported and targeted workshop sessions for assessment completion.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Kieran Mahon (firstname.lastname@example.org).