2-3 DAYS PER WEEK
CREATIVE GATEWAY COURSE OVERVIEW
This is a course designed specifically to help you move into the world of Further Education/College through a supportive, small group environment.
You will have the opportunity to sample a wide range of different creative and digital arts, developing valuable experience to help inform you of your next steps for education and employment.
You will also get a chance to improve their Maths and English skills and aim for GCSE qualifications.
There will also be a focus on personal and social development, allowing you to build their skills and confidence in a wide range of areas.
WHAT WILL I DO ON THE CREATIVE GATEWAY COURSE?
• Enjoy a selection of taster sessions in Media, Music and Games to broaden your skillset
• Have the chance to obtain valuable work experience in a creative field
• Tutorials with the opportunity for 1-1 support whilst you are with us and to help support you in the future
ON THIS COURSE I WILL:
• Achieve a certificate in Personal & Social Development
• Explore your options for what to study the following year
• Have access to a range of support