Recruiting now for April 2019
16 - 18
Brighton & Bexhill
5 days per week
(3 days with employer, 2 days at Dv8 Sussex)
Traineeship PROGRAMME COURSE OVERVIEW
- We will be starting a new cohort on the week commencing 29th April.
- Students will be placed with employers after joining.
- During the April programme students will be able to achieve Functional Skills Level 1 or 2 in Maths and English. Should you join a study programme in September 2019 after completing your traineeship you can obtain a full Maths and English GCSE qualification.
- Your placement with an employer will run for 13 weeks. Students could be in different placements across the 13 weeks.
- You will be with your employer for 3 days a week and at Dv8 Sussex for 1-2 days a week.
- Brighton: Dv8 days are Monday / Tuesday. Students not studying English and Maths have self directed learning in the afternoons.
- Bexhill: Dv8 days are Tuesday / Wednesday. Students not studying English and Maths have self directed learning.
What will i do?
on the TRAINEESHIP programme you will
- No previous qualifications are required to join the Traineeship Programme.
- We cannot accept applicants with a Level 3 or equivalent qualification.
- Must be aged between 16-19 (turned 19 after September 1st 2018)
- As this is a work based study programme you must be ready for the workplace and to commit to a thirteen week work placement
Dv8’s Traineeship Programme helps employers gain an extra pair of hands, benefiting multiple aspects of their business. Our students bring fresh ideas to the table, increase capacity and even improve staff morale! Combining a unique opportunity in the workplace with tailored support offered by us at Dv8 Sussex, this is a chance to give a young person the skills to start a truly rewarding career. If you’re interested in giving a young person a work placement, please email us at email@example.com
EMPLOYERS YOU CAN WORK WITH ON OUR TRAINEESHIP PROGRAMME
Company: Freshly Squeezed Music and Publishing
Job Title: Record Label Assistant
Opportunity: As a member of the Freshly Squeezed team you will have a rare and unique insight into the complete inner workings of an established record label. Working alongside industry professionals you will develop working knowledge to effectively release commercial music and commercial music content.
Company: Fat Promotions
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Location: St Leonards-on-Sea
Opportunity: This is an exciting role within a web development company where you will be given huge input and idea creation to help spread the word about Fat Promotions to re-attract existing clients and (hopefully) attract new ones!
Company: Smarter Uniforms and FAIR
Job Title: Junior Intern for Sustainable Fashion Initiatives
Opportunity: This Internship allows experience into sustainable fashion and a local environmental not for profit organisation. The individual will benefit from partaking in small and enthusiastic team with opportunities to develop a breadth of skillset.
Company: Carrot Events
Job Title: Operations Assistant
Witness and take part in the “behind the scenes” aspect of events, meeting both a variety of contacts in and outside of the industry. Take part in group brainstorming sessions and provide input and ideas on how to make our events the best they can be.
Company: Renewable World
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Opportunity: This position will provide the successful candidate with valuable on-the-job experience in the fields of fundraising, event management, communications, as well experience of working in a small international NGO.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern
Opportunity: This position will offer you the opportunity to work as a core part of the team building new inbound marketing websites and gaining experience in key digital marketing areas including search and content marketing, video and social media, and allow you to use leading marketing platforms.