Recruiting now for April 2019
16 - 18
Brighton & Bexhill
5 days per week
(3 days with employer, 2 days at Dv8 Sussex)
Traineeship PROGRAMME COURSE OVERVIEW
- We will be starting a new cohort on the week commencing 23rd April.
- Students will be placed with employers after joining.
- During the April programme students will be able to achieve Functional Skills Level 1 or 2 in Maths and English. Should you join a study programme in September 2019 after completing your traineeship you can obtain a full Maths and English GCSE qualification.
- Your placement with an employer will run for 13 weeks. Students could be in different placements across the 13 weeks.
- You will be with your employer for 3 days a week and at Dv8 Sussex for 1-2 days a week.
- Brighton: Dv8 days are Monday / Tuesday. Students not studying English and Maths have self directed learning in the afternoons.
- Bexhill: Dv8 days are Tuesday / Wednesday. Students not studying English and Maths have self directed learning.
What will i do?
on the TRAINEESHIP programme you will
- No previous qualifications are required to join the Traineeship Programme.
- We cannot accept applicants with a Level 3 or equivalent qualification.
- Must be aged between 16-19 (turned 19 after September 1st 2018)
- As this is a work based study programme you must be ready for the workplace and to commit to a thirteen week work placement
Dv8’s Traineeship Programme helps employers gain an extra pair of hands, benefiting multiple aspects of their business. Our students bring fresh ideas to the table, increase capacity and even improve staff morale! Combining a unique opportunity in the workplace with tailored support offered by us at Dv8 Sussex, this is a chance to give a young person the skills to start a truly rewarding career. If you’re interested in giving a young person a work placement, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Employer: Small Pond Studios | Location: Brighton
About Small Pond: Small Pond is a rehearsal studio, recording studio, record label and live Promoter based in the centre of Brighton. Staff work in the studios, assist customers, take bookings, and also assist the Record label and promotions.
Employer: The Mother Lode
About The Mother Lode: The Mother Lode are an international music PR company working with DJs, producers, record labels and festivals on 360 publicity campaigns across tour and music press release.