STEP INTO EMPLOYMENT
2-3 DAYS PER WEEK
STEP INTO EMPLOYMENT COURSE OVERVIEW
This is a course designed specifically to help you develop the knowledge, skills and experience to successfully move into the world of work from school or college.
You will develop your employability skills, alongside having the opportunity to experience meaningful work experience in your local area, on the path to full-time employment.
Throughout the course, you will gain valuable knowledge, skills and experience to bolster your CV, ready to embark on a career of your choosing. All the time, being fully supported by our highly experienced Careers team.
You will also get a chance to improve your Maths and English skills and aim for GCSE qualifications.
WHAT WILL I DO ON THE STEP INTO EMPLOYABILITY COURSE?
• Gain skills in employability
• Have the chance to obtain valuable work experience
• Tutorials with the opportunity for 1-1 support whilst you are with us and to help support you in the future
ON THIS COURSE I WILL:
• Achieve a BTEC in Employability
• Have access to a range of support