Paid Internship ProgrammE
As of January 2019, The Paid Internship Programme has now re-branded as the Traineeship Programme.
Find out more information using the button below.
We are now recruiting for February 2019 - Apply Now!
PAID INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME COURSE OVERVIEW
- We will be running a second course beginning in February. There will be a 4 week induction at Dv8 Sussex and young people will be placed with employers in March.
- GCSE Maths and English lessons are available to young people starting in September.
- Your placement with an employer will run for 20 weeks and you’ll be with them for 3 days a week and at Dv8 Sussex for 1-2 days a week.
- Brighton: Dv8 days are Monday / Tuesday. Students not studying English and Maths have self directed learning in the afternoons.
- Bexhill: Dv8 days are Tuesday / Wednesday. Students not studying English and Maths have self directed learning.
What will i do?
on the paid internship programme you will
- Level 2 qualification or equivalent experience English and / or Maths at GCSE grade 4 or above (students who do not have a 4 or above in in these subjects will continue to study them at Dv8)
- As this is a work based study programme you must be ready for the workplace and to commit to a five month work placement
Dv8’s Paid Internship Programme helps employers gain an extra pair of hands, benefiting multiple aspects of their business. Our interns bring fresh ideas to the table, increase capacity and even improve staff morale! Combining a unique opportunity in the workplace with tailored support offered by us at Dv8 Sussex, this is a chance to give a young person the skills to start a truly rewarding career. If you’re interested in taking on an intern, please email us at email@example.com
PAID INTERNSHIP VACANCIES
Employer: Small Pond Studios | Location: Brighton
About Small Pond: Small Pond is a rehearsal studio, recording studio, record label and live Promoter based in the centre of Brighton. Staff work in the studios, assist customers, take bookings, and also assist the Record label and promotions.
Employer: The Mother Lode
About The Mother Lode: The Mother Lode are an international music PR company working with DJs, producers, record labels and festivals on 360 publicity campaigns across tour and music press release.