Paid Internship Programme
16 - 18
Brighton & Bexhill
5 days per week
(3 days with employer, 2 days at Dv8 Sussex)
PAID INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME COURSE OVERVIEW
- Young people start Dv8 on Monday 1st October.
- Young people start with employers on 8th October, and continue to work with them over the half term holiday.
- We will also be running a second course beginning in February. There will be a 4 week induction at Dv8 Sussex and young people will be placed with employers in March.
- GCSE Maths and English lessons are available to young people starting in September.
- Your placement with an employer will run for 20 weeks and you’ll be with them for 3 days a week and at Dv8 Sussex for 1-2 days a week.
- Brighton: Dv8 days are Monday / Tuesday. Students not studying English and Maths only do mornings.
- Bexhill: Dv8 days are Tuesday / Wednesday. Students not studying English and Maths have a free period.
What will i do?
on the paid internship programme you will
- Level 2 qualification or equivalent experience English and / or Maths at GCSE grade 4 or above (students who do not have a 4 or above in in these subjects will continue to study them at Dv8)
- As this is a work based study programme you must be ready for the workplace and to commit to a five month work placement
Dv8’s Paid Internship Programme helps employers gain an extra pair of hands, benefiting multiple aspects of their business. Our interns bring fresh ideas to the table, increase capacity and even improve staff morale! Combining a unique opportunity in the workplace with tailored support offered by us at Dv8 Sussex, this is a chance to give a young person the skills to start a truly rewarding career. If you’re interested in taking on an intern, please email us at email@example.com
PAID INTERNSHIP VACANCIES AVAILABLE FOR SEPTEMBER
About Komedia: Brighton’s premier live entertainment venue presents one of the largest, most diverse arts and entertainment programmes in the UK.