Digital Magazine Project
16 - 24
2, 3 or 5 days per week
Join the editorial team on our digital magazine project, and create professional content by young people for young people.
On this project you will have the chance to get hands on experience in interviewing & reviewing, blogging & vlogging, photography, filmmaking and online publishing.
Join the Digital Magazine Team if you are keen to develop a range of skills across online publishing and media production. If you want to build content around the things that matter to you, then apply now!
What will I do on the digital magazine project?
- Work on location, reporting to a brief, news, story & content building
- Learn to use digital media equipment including digital cameras and lighting equipment
- Build and publish professional video / photo articles
- Develop Editorial Skills: work to deadlines, as part of a team as well as on independent briefs
- Develop Digital Skills: develop skills in online publishing
- Learn principle marketing skills: social media, promotion of digital magazine
- Meet a range of industry guests, take part in various workshops and trips as part of the project
- Access support from tutors to progress you into employment, Apprenticeships, Training or the voluntary sector
What qualification will i gain?
Each student will work towards:
- AIM Extended Award in Skills for Employment and Further Learning (L1 & L2)
- All students will be offered the opportunity to gain a Functional Skills Qualification (Entry Level to L2) in English, Maths and ICT. This will be assessed at enrolment and offered on a case by case basis
- Progress into employment, apprenticeships, training or voluntary work
- Aged 16 – 24
- Currently unemployed
For more information please call us on 01424 213890 or email firstname.lastname@example.org